Please follow the steps below to find your crash report:
- Press the Windows Key + R to open the “Run” command
- In the text box paste the following: %localappdata%\IslandsofInsight\Saved\Crashes
- If you are unable to find the AppData folder, please ensure that “Hidden items” is enabled.
- From your File Explorer, select the View tab at the top, and then check the box “Hidden items”.
- Click "OK" - this will open your Islands of Insight Logs folder.
- If it does not open the Islands of Insight folder, it may mean that when installing Islands of Insight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
- The folder with "UE4CC" contains two files that you will need to attach to your support ticket.
Keep in mind that a window will appear when the game crashes, if you could hit the "Send and Close" or "Send and Restart" option that would be greatly appreciated to help us narrow down the issue.